Push notification is a message that pops up on a mobile device which enriches the customer experience. App Publishers can send them at any time, users don’t have to be in the app or using their devices to receive them. Push notifications look like SMS text messages and mobile alerts, but they only reach users who have installed your app.
- Promoting products or offers to increase sales
- Improving Customer Experience
- Converting unknown app users to known customers
- Sending transactional receipts right away
- Driving users to other marketing channels, such as social networks
Come Lets Talk “Money On Demand – Your Mode of Payment.”