MFS Limited and its subsidiaries hereinafter referred as ‘MFS,’ is committed to respect your privacy and choices while using our website. The statement highlights our privacy practices regarding Personal Information that we hold about you.
I. Personal Information We May Collect And Process
II. Consequences Of Not Providing Personal Information
If you choose not to provide your Personal Information that is mandatory to process your request, we may not be able to provide the corresponding service.
III. Data Recipients, Transfer, And Disclosure Of Personal Information
Cookies are small text files that, like most other Web servers, we place in your device that you use to access our website. This is done to recognize your device during a session or in your future visits to our website, primarily in order to provide better user experience.
Types Of Cookies Used
Third Party Cookies
V. Access, Correction, Objection Of Your Personal Information
Depending on local law, you may access, update, or correct your Personal Information that we hold, including your profile and preferences. You may do so in the corresponding sections where such information was provided. If you have difficulty in updating or accessing your Personal Information as stated above, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
VI. Data Security
MFS adopts reasonable and appropriate security practices and procedures that includes administrative, physical security, and technical controls in order to safeguard your Personal Information.
VII. Data Retention
MFS may retain your Personal Information as long as there is a business requirement, or if otherwise required under applicable laws.
VIII. Linked Websites
MFS may provide links to third-party websites and services. However, MFS is not responsible for the privacy statements, practices, or the contents of such third-party websites.
IX. How To Contact Us
If you have any questions regarding our privacy practices or this privacy statement, you may contact us at: Contact Person – Contact Address – Phone – Email –
X. Updates To This Privacy Statement
- You shall not defame, abuse, harass or threaten MFS or any third party, or otherwise violate the legal rights of MFS or any third party.
- You shall not contribute any content or take any action that may in any manner adversely affect the reputation of MFS, or that is otherwise detrimental to MFS.
- You shall not in any manner publish or post any inappropriate, defamatory, infringing, obscene, racist, terrorist, politically slanted, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- You shall not use profane and objectionable language or abbreviations. You shall not use any character(s) as a substitute for objectionable language.
- You shall not in any manner reveal confidential or proprietary information of any third party. Specifically, You shall not post any material for which You do not have requisite and applicable right(s) under law.
- You shall not conduct any contests or publish or propagate any forwards.
- You shall not defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity but not limited to the foregoing) of any other party including MFS.
- You shall not publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- You shall not upload or otherwise make available, files that contain images, photographs, software or other material protected by intellectual property laws, including, by way of
- example, and not as limitation, copyright or trademark laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity) unless You own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consent to do the same.
- You shall not upload files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer or property of another.
- You shall not advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose
- You shall not download any file posted that You know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally reproduced, displayed, performed, and/or distributed in such manner.
- You shall not falsify or delete any copyright management information, such as author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- You shall not create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others.
- You shall not in any way deface or vandalize this Website, or prevent or restrict others from using this Website.
- You acknowledge that MFS may, at its sole discretion, monitor, remove or edit any content that You contribute. MFS may also pursue remedies available to it under law for any violation of these terms and conditions.
Third Party Content
This website, the information and materials on the site, and any software made available on the Website, are provided “as is” without any representation or warranty, express or implied, of any kind, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability, non-infringement, or fitness for any particular purpose. There is no warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding third party content. In spite of MFS’ best endeavors, there is no warranty on behalf of MFS that this Website will be free of any computer viruses. Some jurisdictions do not allow for the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusions may not apply to you.
Limitation Of Damages
In no event shall MFS or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates be liable to any entity for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or other damages (including, without limitation, any lost profits, business interruption, loss of information or programs or other data on your information handling system) that are related to the use of, or the inability to use, the content, materials, and functions of this Website or any linked Website, even if MFS is expressly advised of the possibility of such damages.
The website may contain inaccuracies and typographical and clerical errors. MFS expressly disclaims any obligation(s) to update this website or any of the materials on this website. MFS does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the materials or the reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information displayed or distributed through the Website. You acknowledge that any reliance on any such opinion, advice, statement, memorandum, or information shall be at your sole risk. MFS reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to correct any errors or omissions in any portion of the Website. MFS may make any other changes to the Website, the materials and the products, programs, services or prices (if any) described in the Website at any time without notice. This Website is for informational purposes only and should not be construed as technical advice of any manner.
Posting On The MFS Website
Lawful And / Or Use Of The Website